Pocket Controller is an application for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP platforms which allows you to control your Pocket PC device from your desktop.
Thanks to its capabilities, you can use this program to see the screen of your PDA on your computer monitor, allowing you to make use of all its applications and options including making new notes, organizing your documents, running games and every other aspect of your Pocket PC.
Enter data quickly into your mobile device using your desktop/notebook computer keyboard and mouse
An Ideal tool for training/presenting mobile software or mobile devices by projecting your desktop/notebook computer screeen
Synchronize files and folders between your desktop computer and mobile device
Program features of Pocket Controller Professional include:
- View and control your Pocket PC/Smartphone from your desktop, using your desktop screen, keyboard and mouse. Enter data at high speed using your desktop keyboard
- Enlarge or shrink the Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to suit your taste
- Create recordings suitable for software training or demonstrations
- Use the Remote DOS Box tool to remotely execute DOS commands
- View your Pocket PC in a skin. Skins for most Pocket PCs are available
- Full Screen Background Mode, allows users to use solid color or HTML backgrounds, ideal for presentations
- Wysiwyg printing, print screens at various zoom and rotation levels, portrait or landscape modes, with/without a skin
- Capture Pocket PC/Smartphone screens and save them to disk
- Save Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to desktop computer clipboard
- Integrated Clipboard, transfer data between Pocket PC/Smartphone clipboard and the desktop clipboard. Automatically Synchronize desktop and mobile device clipboards.
- Explore Tool, allows file transfer with ActiveSync or TCP/IP connection